Admins talk forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
brandon_g
brandon_g
ATF Staff
ATF Staff
Pts : 498
Full
http://broadcastingduo.forumotion.com

Admin Talk Review(s) Empty Admin Talk Review(s)

Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:32 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Admin Talk Review(s) Yourfo10
Admins Talk

Admin Talk Review(s) E6ep1z10First ImpressionsAdmin Talk Review(s) R910_z10
Admin Talk Review(s) 2hewum10General Forum Appearance Admin Talk Review(s) R710_z10
Admin Talk Review(s) 2vd37s10Forum ActivityAdmin Talk Review(s) R410_z10
Admin Talk Review(s) 20iz7210Staff & UsergroupsAdmin Talk Review(s) R910_z10
Admin Talk Review(s) 2na4qb10Forum OriginalityAdmin Talk Review(s) R1010_10
Admin Talk Review(s) 35bh8h10Forum Layout & OrganizationAdmin Talk Review(s) R810_z10
Admin Talk Review(s) 16hlu611Grammar & SpellingAdmin Talk Review(s) R1010_10

Conclusions
  • My first impressions for your forum are really good. The unique design and style make your forum really interesting to all guests eyes. Your forum appearance is good if you consider that the forum is really simple, the colors match really good. The logo is simple but really nice also. The one thing i would change from your appearance is the nav bar. It's really simple and at it's default style which makes it look bad if you see the rest design.. If i may suggest it would be nice to see a menu with boxes like the ones you have for your categories stat with topics and posts. The activity as for the posts is fine to me but as for members is not that good. You need to figure out ways of making members want to join and have a chat as that's what the forum about. The staff and usergroups are simple and nice. I'd suggest having an other one or two groups for your members so that they would be interested to your forum and gaining a new rank. Your forum originality is excellent. It's the first time i see a forum with that design and style. Great job. The forum layout and originality is great. I love how you made the categories and the design of them. I'd say that i'd prefer to see the avatars there where you have the last post information to brake the all text that goes for your forum. Adding the avatars would look more interesting. Last but not least no spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes have been spotted. Great work.

Forum Strengths 
  • Design
  • Categories style
  • Nicely matched colors
  • Logo

Forum Weaknesses
  • Link colors
  • Nav bar
  • Activity

Average Review Score: 8.14 /10 (Excellent!)

Review Written by: Luffy
brandon_g
brandon_g
ATF Staff
ATF Staff
Full

Admin Talk Review(s) Empty Re: Admin Talk Review(s)

Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:51 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
We have received another review:

Admins Talk

Admin Talk Review(s) 111First ImpressionsAdmin Talk Review(s) R_8-1010
Admin Talk Review(s) 211General Forum Appearance Admin Talk Review(s) R_8-1010
Admin Talk Review(s) 311Forum ActivityAdmin Talk Review(s) R_9-1010
Admin Talk Review(s) 411Staff & UsergroupsAdmin Talk Review(s) R_10-110
Admin Talk Review(s) 511Forum OriginalityAdmin Talk Review(s) R_10-110
Admin Talk Review(s) 611Forum Layout & OrganizationAdmin Talk Review(s) R_7-1010
Admin Talk Review(s) 712Grammar & SpellingAdmin Talk Review(s) R_10-110

Conclusions

• I have to start talking about your forum’s design. I have never seen such a professional design. Your logo looks beautiful and extremely elegant. The style of the categories seems very interesting, but I do not really like the huge and unnecessary space for the descriptions. The same goes for the big box below the navigation bar. I cannot really understand its point. Moreover, you could make the usernames of the latest posters bold in order to become more attractive. But something is missing. You could also add the avatars of the latest posters in the index page. Perhaps, you could center-align the category named The ATF Shop in order to decrease the empty space. It would be far better if your community was more entertaining and “alive”. For example, you could turn the scrolling of the widget Latest Topics on. In addition, your statistics are perfect. 14 users have registered and they have posted around 1000 messages! Good job! Furthermore, while your staff groups are very comprehensive, you may want to write a description in order to make it even more understandable. No need to say much about the originality of your community. It is very unique! Congratulations! Fortunately, I have not found any grammar or spelling mistakes. 

Forum Strengths 

• Originality
  • Design
  • Activity

Forum Weaknesses

• Categories Style
  • Colors (for example; latest poster's color )

Average Review Score: 8,8

Review Written by: Nemo
brandon_g
brandon_g
ATF Staff
ATF Staff
Full

Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:22 pm
Admins Talk

• My first impressions about your community are pretty good. It is obvious that you and all the members of the staff are trying their best in order to make the forum successful. I love the simple and unique theme, while the structure seems very interesting. Fortunately, everything works properly and the atmosphere is very friendly. I do not really like your Portal which is not attractive since there are no images. In addition, you should try in order to make the portal more informative. An ordinary visitor is not interested in joining the staff, (s)he first wants to participate in nice discussions. So, you may want to remove this announcement. You could create a short article with the following title: Why should you take part in our discussions. Everyone would like to know what you are offering!

• Starting off with your forum’s appearance, I have to say that you logo is very beautiful. Moreover, the navigation bar looks pretty good, but you could add a hover style which would be awesome! However, there are some disadvantages that I would like to talk about. The huge white background is a bit annoying and the lack of images and of icons is unprofessional. I cannot understand the legend of the icons for the forum ( New, Old, Locked ) since they do not appear next to the forums. Furthermore, the warnings bars and the ranks look very elegant. To sum up, I would definitely recommend you to add more colours and images. What’s more impressive than cool and high quality images?

Admin Talk Review(s) 311Forum ActivityAdmin Talk Review(s) R_6-1010

• About the activity of your forum, there is a small number of members but much content. That means that your staff tries to create new posts and topics daily in order to keep the community alive. More specifically, three staff members have posted 1124 messages. As everyone can understand, users have only posted 77 messages. Furthermore, in the past 24 hours, there has only been one simple member online which is bit disappointing. I believe that you are in need of innovative ideas about new competitions and new services. In addition, you should focus on building your social networks presence. You may want to add a Twitter and Facebook News Feed in your portal. Another good suggestion would be the activation of the toolbar which includes some social networks’ buttons. Finally, take a look at this official tutorial.

Admin Talk Review(s) 411Staff & UsergroupsAdmin Talk Review(s) R_9-1010

• Your staff usergroups are simple and well-organized. It would be great if you could write a description about the groups which manage the community. A visitor would ask the difference between the Managers and the Talk Moderators. Also, you could create a new group for members who donate money or contribute to the community somehow. This will encourage your members to be more active in order to be part of the new group.

• There is a wide variety of webmaster forums and websites, but it seems like your content and your design is pretty unique. Adding some custom features would be very beneficial!

Admin Talk Review(s) 611Forum Layout & OrganizationAdmin Talk Review(s) R_10-110

• I adore the special structure of your categories and I am in favour of keeping them just like they are. Your categories’ hierarchy is correct. Nothing more should be said!

Admin Talk Review(s) 712Grammar & SpellingAdmin Talk Review(s) R_9-1010

• I believe that you should correct a phrase of this announcement. You can post template, but That don't mean we will accept you. This should be changed to: You can post template, but that doesn't mean that we will accept you.
    Fortunately, I was not able to spot any other grammar or spelling mistakes.

Average Review Score: 8,5
brandon_g
brandon_g
ATF Staff
ATF Staff
Full

Sun May 03, 2015 5:56 am
Admins Talk Forum

Admin Talk Review(s) 311Forum ActivityAdmin Talk Review(s) R_7-1010
Admin Talk Review(s) 411Staff & UsergroupsAdmin Talk Review(s) R_9-1010
Admin Talk Review(s) 611Forum Layout & OrganizationAdmin Talk Review(s) R_10-110
Admin Talk Review(s) 712Grammar & SpellingAdmin Talk Review(s) R_6-1010

Conclusions

• I wasn't very happy reading the description of each forum. Unlike @Nemo, I saw some errors with the grammar and spelling. The first letter of some words are capitalized, even if it's not necessary (e.g. "Administrators"). Some punctuation marks are also missing. Also, it is not spelled as "un needed" but as "unneeded". I understand that the founder of the reviewed forum doesn't speak english well for he is Croatian, but I believe that some guests hates it when there are some grammar mistake. Fixing it would be a great improvement!
  • As for the the forum staff, I'm delighted to see that they are very active. They are always making updates for the forum, which is really great. But, I would recommend that you follow @Nemo's advice when it comes to the description of the group.
  • The layout and organization of the forum is brilliant! I have nothing to say about this!
  • The appearance of your forum is really great; it is nice and simple. In my opinion, @Nemo is right about the navigation bar and the logo. I was amazed that the cell of the forum changes its color according to the forum icons. Adding images for each forum would make it more awesome! The topic icons aren't that good, as the "announcement" icon differs from the others; the "announcement" icon doesn't fit the main color of the forum (making it green as the logo would be better); the rest of the icons you are using are very common, making them unique like your logo would be great. The ranks and warning bar you are using right now looks great! The portal needs more pictures, as well as style.
  • Since the day your forum was created, I can say that only a few number of members registered. It's very disappointing for guests, as they don't like to join an 'almost dead' forum. 6 members joined but they didn't post, which is, again, very disappointing.
  • Finally, the subject of your forum is very unique and original!

Forum Strengths

• Staff Activity
  • Layout and Organization
  • Originality

Forum Weaknesses

• Forum Activity
  • Grammar and Spellings
  • Portal: Lack of Images
  • Topic and Images for each Forum

Average Review Score: 8.3
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum